Terms and Conditions of "Pay on Time and Win" Campaign
1. General Information and Campaign
- 1.1. The Campaign "Pay on Time and Win" (hereinafter the "Campaign") is organized by the Finnish branch of Bondora AS, business ID: 2694508-8, located at Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6E, 00100 Helsinki, Finland, email address [email protected] (hereinafter "Bondora").
- 1.2. On December 1, 2023, a prize in the amount of EUR 500 (hereinafter the "Prize") will be drawn between the participants who meet these Terms and Conditions for Participating the Campaign (hereinafter the "Participant").
- 1.3. The Campaign will run from August 24, 2023, to November 30, 2023 (hereinafter the "Campaign Period").
2. Terms and Conditions for Participating in the Campaign
2.1. The Campaign is open to natural persons who:
- 2.1.1. have received a personal invitation via e-mail from Bondora to participate in the Campaign;
- 2.1.2. are at least 18 years of age and permanently residing in Estonia, Finland, the Netherlands or Spain;
- 2.1.3. have made repayments of all active loan agreements to Bondora on time or before the due date provided in the loan schedule(s) during the Campaign period;
- 2.1.4. have a valid Bondora account during the Campaign Period and at the time of the Prize draw.
- 2.2. Employees of Bondora (including Bondora Group of companies) or their family members may not participate in the Campaign.
- 2.1. The Campaign is open to natural persons who:
3. Prize Draw
- 3.1. Bondora will randomly draw the winners (hereinafter the Winner) from among the Participants on December 1, 2023.
- 3.2. Bondora will personally contact the Winner via their email address no later than seven (7) days after the Prize Draw. The Prize will be transferred to the Winner’s Bondora account no later than fourteen (14) days after getting contact with the Winner.
- 3.4. The Prize will not be replaced with other prizes. The winner may waive the right to receive the Prize by notifying Bondora via email.
- 3.5. The Winner may be obliged to pay certain taxes (e.g., gambling tax) on the total amount earned depending on the legislation of their country of residency.
4. Processing of Personal Data
- 5.1. The procedure for conducting the Campaign is established in these Terms and Conditions, which are mandatory for all Participants in the Campaign to follow.
- 5.2. Bondora has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign or to terminate the Campaign prematurely for a good reason. Bondora informs the Participants about the above-mentioned circumstances via email.
- 5.3. If there are questions related to the Campaign, including possible complaints, the Participant may contact Bondora by using the contact details provided in Clause 1.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 5.4. All disputes arising from the Campaign will be resolved in the district court in accordance with Finnish laws.
- 5.5 The Campaign is not a commercial lottery. The Campaign is open to Bondora's existing clients and there is no need to purchase any additional services or assume any obligations in order to participate in the Campaign.